Easy steps to Copy and Paste on iPad
You can now easily copy paste a text from on document to another on your iPad. You just need to select the text that you want to copy with the help of magnifying glass and paste it to another document. Instruction you need to follow:
- Select the text that you want to copy paste. It can be either from email, text or documents inside an app. Remember you won’t be able to copy an image.
- You need to hold your finger on iPad screen on the text that you wish to copy. A magnifying glass will appear, and with the help of it you can copy the text.
- You need to remove your finger from screen and tap on select.
- Now you need to drag the selections to expand the highlighted area over the text which you wish to copy. Once you have selected, just tap on copy.
- Finally once you have copied the text, you now need to go to text entry box where you wish to paste the copied matter. Just hold finger on the text field until the paste button appears. Tap on paste and you copied text gets pasted into the field.